Ancient Marketing Practices for the Modern World Free Udemy Course. Learn ancient techniques and practices of promotion and marketing which are still applicable to the modern world.
From concubines to emperors, even the people in the ancient world have had to market themselves. “Ancient Marketing Practices for the Modern World” takes you through the practice of marketing and promotion in the ancient world – practices we recognize in today’s age of the internet, social media and personal branding has been perfected by for thousands of years by everyone from graceful Chinese concubines, powerful Roman Emperors to pious priests of ancient Greece.
If you are looking for more ideas on how to market yourself and your products, this course is for you. For complete beginners, you will also gain ideas on how and where to start your marketing journey. After all, what better way to start than from the beginning?
- This course is suitable for people who are interested in promotion, marketing and branding as well as history.
- This course is suited for complete beginners to students with minimal exposure to the stories and theories of this course.
- This course is also suited to those who like to learn history and mythology that are relevant and applicable to this modern age.
- This course is possibly not suited to those who are already experts of marketing as they’ll then have to revisit things that they already know very well
- This course is also not suited for those who finds mentions of ancient cults and politics to be offensive as this course will mention them as reference
Take this course: