Angular: Letting NodeJS do the Heavy Lifting Free Udemy Course. Harness the power of NodeJS within Visual Studio.
Hello! My name is David Donovan. Welcome to this ProMatrix course titled, “Angular: Letting Node do the Heavy Lifting”.
This course is a reduced set of videos, and it covers specifically the topic of using NodeJS, within Visual Studio. In order to use Gulp effectively, you need to understand NodeJS. This course should put it altogether for you to be able to use Node to build your web applications.
If you only want to learn about how to harness the power of NodeJS within Visual Studio, then you’ve come to the right place.
However, if you would like to learn the whole subject, about how to integrate Angular with ASP.Net Core, then I suggest you scoot on over to the full blown course titled “Angular and ASP.Net Core Integration”.
One quick point though… Be prepared to set breakpoints, and step into the code, to see how something works. In my opinion, that is the best way to really understand it.
What are some of the things that you would like to do when creating and debugging Gulp tasks using Node?
- Set breakpoints
- Step into my Gulp task
- Do searches for references
- Go to definitions
- Have full Intellisense
- Build with TypeScript classes
Here are the many things that you will take away from watching this course:
- Binding with the project events and Git hooks
- Debugging a Gulp file, the easy way
- Using Git Hooks
- Code separation before bundling
- Adding Angular modules and 3rd party libraries
- Squashing Html into your Components
- Using an Application Manifest and a Service Workers for a Progressive Web App
Who is target audiences?
- The ASP. Net Developer that would like to understand how to use NodeJS with Visual Studio
Take this course