Arduino Hardware Game Design for beginners: Step by Step Free Udemy Course. Game Development activities using Arduino & keyboard. Learn Graphic & Game Design, hardware interfacing from scratch!
Be a Game Developer & Build your own Arduino Playstation !!
Step by step approach to build animations, programming instructions to build games & Program the Arduino to build your own games which can be controlled by hardware (push button, Sensor) interfaced with the Arduino you will also program your computer so that you can play the games using your keyboard. You will build many games during the course like
- Flapping wings Bat Game
- Obstruction avoider Bird can be played using the IR sensor
Anybody can be a Game Developer
Scratch based software to build the animations & programming the Arduino, making it easy & effortless to build great games for any age group from any background.
Build any game you can imagine
This course will help you learn to
- Build Graphics Animations
- Convert the animations into software games
- Interface Arduino & hardware with the games and play them through the Arduino
- Play the games through your keyboard
- Kids of age 10 and above (below 10 yrs under supervision)
- Arduino Hobbyists and makers
- Parents who want to teach their kids Arduino & Technology
- Teachers & STEM educators
- Anybody who wants to start a Robotics / STEM class
Take this course: