Be Happy, Confident and Fit with BellyCore Fitness Udemy Coupon 100% OFF. Take a BellyCore Fitness class with international certified BellyCore Fitness Instructors Sanda and Terez
Belly Core fitness is a functional fitness program, which takes the technical moves and steps of different international dances: modern belly dance, bhangra, bollywood, African, kizomba, salsa, samba, bachata, Balkanic, burlesque and many others and transforms them into fitness in a very original way, on uplifting music, with the purpose of increasing flexibility and mobility in a student’s body as well as increasing the levels of strength and endurance while improving the overall happiness and energy of the participants.
We take pride in following the guidelines and fitness recommendations of the American and European Fitness Associations.
If you are a person who loves having fun, improving your own health, your body and spirit and love dance and music, while having a great time and not suffering in the process, this class is definitely for you!
This is an easy to follow class for our students and no previous dance or fitness skills are required. In the same time, please make sure that you have clearance from your physician to exercise moderate to vigorous for 60 minutes.
The BellyCore Fitness class is an approximately 60 minutes class with the following sections:
1.Warm Up – 10-12 minutes
A warm up it’s the preparation For a specific workout with the purpose to increase core temperature as well as prepared the muscles and joints for the movements Which will follow. This can be accomplished by combining movement rehearsal limbering as well as guided, active Preparatory stretches. A proper warm-up will prepare the body for vigorous exercise and it will reduce the risk of injury.2. Cardiorespiratory Training – 30 minutes
In this time we are going to perform respiratory exercises continuously on music, focusing not only on working the heart muscle and improving our oxygen levels but we are going to perform a series of exercises that will improve our strength, our endurance as well as our flexibility. It will all blend together pretty smoothly as the songs or sections of songs are focused on a certain part of the body or certain muscle group.
The structure of this cardio session is a mixture between an interval training and intermittent training. In some songs we’re going to have really well defined intervals of high peaks and recovery time, While in other songs we will have more of a variable intensity training.
3. Toning Exercises – 10 minutes
This section of the class will be focused on strengthening and endurance of the core muscles. We are doing this part of the class on the floor with the fitness mats and we are performing a variety of exercises, from planks, to crunches, bridge, etc. The concentration is on repetition.
4. Cool Down – Flexibility Fitness – Static and Dynamic Stretching – 10 minutes
We will do both static and dynamic stretching in a Bellycore class, normally for the duration of at least 2 songs.
- This course is for you if you love the idea of having FUN while toning and strengthening your core and burning fat and you want to increase your range of motion and keep your joints, back, and hips in great condition
- This course is for you if want to relieve and release stress, naturally, quickly and easily
- This course is for you if are ready to add more cultural richness and spice to your workout and life (via internationally-inspired music and movements) or are in the fitness/dance/entertainment industry looking for fresh, simple choreography
- This course is also for you if you would like to experience greater flow and feed positive vibes and are ready to reawaken or feed sensuality and feminine energy in your life for greater balance
- This course is perfect for you if you want to look and feel great!