DaVinci Resolve 15 Post-Production Udemy Coupon 100% OFF. Learn how to edit videos , color grading basics and text animations in DaVinci Resolve 15.
DaVinci Resolve 15 is a Powerful and Free Video Editor it includes everything professional editors need to cut blockbuster films, television shows, and commercials. It’s perfect for both offline and online editing.
Learn how to use DaVinci Resolve to create beautiful and stunning videos for the world to see, in this class I will be covering the Post-Production part of video editing that means everything from importing the project to rendering.
This a course is about getting you familiar with DaVinci Resolve and how to work with different panels, there is the media tab the edit tab the fusion tab the fairlight tab and finally rendering your video either as a final project or to import it back again to another software as XML or EDL.
Who Should Take The course ?
Either you are a Youtuber or content marketer or you want to start a career in video editing this course is where you want to start. Learn all the basics to have a solid foundation in Resolve.
Why Choose DaVinci Resolve as your Video Editor?
For me the answer is simple because it is one of the design tools used by Hollywood when it comes to color grading. And also, because it’s free compared to other video editing software and when you hear free that doesn’t mean it’s performing less than it competitors it’s totally the opposite I find it more powerful than the other software (especially for color grading) that’s what made me think: “How come the guys in The Black magic Design made it free?”
DaVinci Resolve has been used on more feature films and television shows than any other grading system! You get the industry’s most powerful primary and secondary correction tools, advanced curve editor, tracking and stabilization, noise reduction and grain tools, ResolveFX and more…
Why would you lean video editing?
- The key to success for any business is content marketing and now in our era it’s video marketing so you want to master video editing for a successful content marketing, videos convert a lot better than images.
- You can work as freelancer editing videos for people and really charge a lot.
- If you hire someone to edit your videos for you it’s really expensive they charge a lot.( I know because i charge a lot)
- If you want to start a web series mastering a video editing software is mandatory
- If you are a Youtuber and looking for a serious free video editor then this is for you.
So what you will learn in this course?
- Import project into Resolve to edit it in the edit tab
- To use different tools inside of the edit tab
- How to read color scopes
- The basics of color grading and balancing your shots
- Understand different type of nodes and how to use them.
- How to use the fusion tab for VFX (Basics)
- How to use the Fairlight tab to adjust your audio and reduce noise
- Different ways to render your project .
There is nothing that you can’t do In Resolve.
Why buy this course and not another course?
Because I will be uploading the course continually with new lectures each time there is something new I also have a Youtube channel where I will be dropping tutotials every week.
Without further talk see you inside the course and don’t forget that you have 30 days money back guarantee .
Note : This course is constantly updating with new projects, we’re continually working to improve the scope and quality of our courses!
Who is target audiences?
- Beginners in video editing
- Beginners in DaVinci Resolve