Free Udemy Course – DevOps Fundamentals: Tools, Technologies, and Infrastructure. Learn the fundamentals of the DevOps methodology, and the principles and processes of the DevOps workflow.
Welcome to DevOps! DevOps is a software methodology where the operations and development staff participate together in the entire software lifecycle, from the design phase through the development and production phases. In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of the DevOps methodology, and the principles and processes of the DevOps workflow. You will also be introduced to various DevOps tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, GitHub, and HipChat and how they are used for processes such as collaboration and code sharing.
- Anyone interested in learning about DevOps
- Beginner, Intermediate, or Expert level developers
- Traditional Project Managers and Consultants
- Network professionals, engineers, and network analysts
- Quality Assurance Testers
- IT Managers
Take this course: