Doing Business in Japan: Cultural Context Udemy Coupon 100% OFF. Become confident to build a strategy when dealing with Japanese by learning about their national cultural context.
This course is meant to enable companies and business professionals endeavor in:
- Exploring Japanese business environment,
- Broadening their understanding about the local way of doing business;
- Getting prepared and become confident for an encounter with the Japanese counterparts;
The course is suitable for management and middle management, sales, marketing or business development specialists willing to take their understandings about Japan an extra mile and learn as much as they can about doing business in Japan before engaging in a business relationship with Japanese business people.
This course is not for you if you are simply planning a trip to Japan as there are business related characteristics explained rather than lifestyle aspects that you will most definitely not going to encounter.
This course covers the national and business cultural context following Hofstede 6 dimensions:
- Power Distance Index,
- Individualism Versus Collectivism,
- Masculinity Versus Femininity,
- Uncertainty Avoidance Index,
- Pragmatic Versus Normative,
- Indulgence Versus Restraint;
- People travelling to Japan for business
- People dealing with Japanese partners
- People working with Japanese
- People interested in doing business in Japan