Free Udemy Course – Free Salesforce Admin Certification Practice Course. Brush Up On Your Salesforce Admin Certification Knowledge Rapidly.
INCLUDES IMPORTANT CONCEPTS YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE 2017 SUMMER RELEASE SALESFORCE ADMIN CERTIFICATION
** ACCORDING TO BURNING GLASS TECHNOLOGIES, a labor technologies analysis firm: “Setting aside the near-universal Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce is now the 7th most in-demand software skill…putting Salesforce demand ahead of IT stalwarts such as Python, .Net, and C++, and in line with commonly used applications such as Adobe Photoshop”**
**INDEED Ranked Salesforce Admin in their top 10 best jobs of 2017 with salaries ranging between $70,000-$100,000 per annum**
THIS COURSE IS BUILT TO HELP GET YOU CERTIFIED IN NO TIME!
- Learn what you need to know in rapid time
- Utilize the practice resources to master each section of the test
- Have full access to the instructor to answer any of your questions: This helps ensure everything is even easier to understand & is even more fun and engaging! **
The contents of this course are all based on my work experience as an ADM201 Certified Data Associate and entrepreneur with global experience in for profit, start up and corporate settings. I use Salesforce on a daily basis to drive organizational performance. My certification has lead to increased opportunities and advanced my ability to administrate effectively. And now, I want to share my knowledge and expertise with you.
Are you ready for a practical course designed to equip you with the skills to:
- Answer Exam questions, apply knowledge and demonstrate Salesforce Administration competencies
- Describe the components of the company profile
- Describe the options available when creating or customizing a report
I will work with you throughout the course to support your journey to mastery!
Ready to improve your knowledge to pass the certification Exam? Click “Take this course now” to get started!
- Students should have a general knowledge of the features available to the end users and the configuration options available to a Salesforce Administrator.
Take this course: