Udemy Coupon 100% OFF for Hacking Financial Markets – 25 Tools For Trading & Investing. Learn to use online tools such as StockTwits, Google, Amibroker and Finviz to trade stocks, commodities, CFDs & forex.
Please understand: I do not gain any income from showing you these tools, I simply show you them because they’re the best free tools I’ve found online and these are the ones I use in my every day trading.
• All course updates completely free and always will be.
So what will you learn on this course?
Screens: You’ll learn at least three ways to go about screening for stocks with Finviz, Google and GuruFocus.
News: You’ll learn new ways to follow market news and stay up to date with the finance community’s answer to Twitter; StockTwits.
Economics: You’ll discover some less talked about investing techniques and places to find the most up to date economic data for free.
Analysis: You’ll learn how to hack Seeking Alpha to find high quality analysis and subscription-only articles.
Forex: You’ll learn which broker I favour and a number of tools to improve your currency trading efforts.
Simulation: You’ll learn how to take your trading into the live markets using stock market simulators from Wall Street Survivor & TD Ameritrade.
And… you will also receive:
- Full, free lifetime access & support
- All future extra lectures & upgrades are always included for free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee – that’s my personal promise of your success.
- Regular free updates to increase your learning even more.
Plus! Take this course today and automatically receive over 50% off my benchmark course: How to Beat Wall Street: 20+ Trading Systems for Stocks – which sells here on Udemy for $197
So, speed up your learning curve and get the tools you need to tackle the markets today. And don’t forget, I have no affiliation with any of these tools. I’m committed to providing transparency and these are the best tools I’ve found.
- Anyone who has an interesting in trading and investing and wants to learn new tools and ideas about the stock market. The aim of the course is to teach how to use a variety of free tools, it’s not intended to provide trading advice or teach theories about how to trade.