Learn to Use VideoScribe for Whiteboard Animations Free Udemy Course. A full overview of VideoScribe and how to use it to create whiteboard explainer videos.
In this class you will learn the basics of how Videoscribe Animations work. You will get step-by-step instructions on how to build your own whiteboard explainer video or animation.
You’ll learn how to:
- Place or import images and text
- Use the timeline and set the camera
- Use drawing options and filters
- Use the hand effect
- Add music and voiceovers
- Save and publish your scribe
Once you have completed the class, you will have all the skills you need to build an animation from scratch!
- This class is for beginners, so you don’t need any prior knowledge of VideoScribe in order to learn and benefit from this class. If you’ve been wanting to learn how to create animated whiteboard explainer videos, this course will show you all the ins and outs of the program, tips on best practices, and how to export and share the video when you’re finished.
Take this course: