Math Foundation: Geometry Free Udemy Course. Master the fundamentals of Geometry!
An education or career in STEM is built on a firm foundation of the basic principles of science and mathematics. This 12-part course is intended to add a firm understanding of the concepts of geometry to the foundation that you built your knowledge on. The course is arranged into 12 modules:
Module_01 – Common Geometry Terms
Module_02 – Points and Planes
Module_03 – Lines and Segments
Module_04 – Angles
Module_05 – Triangles
Module_06 – Pythagorean Theorem
Module_07 – Circles
Module_08 – Polygons
Module_09 – Perimeter and Area
Module_10 – Integers and the Number Line
Module_11 – Coordinate Plane
Module_12 – Solid Figures (definition, surface area, volume, net)
- This is a great course for anyone that has an interest or a need to study geometry.
- Adults returning to study and in need of a refresher or a bridging course.
- Middle School Students studying geometry for the first time.
- Parents of students looking for a great reference as a homework helper.
- Teachers looking for additional material to supplement their lessons.
- Working professionals looking to expand their knowledge.
Take this course: