Udemy Coupon 100% OFF for Professional Presentation Skills for ESL Learners. Professional Presentation Skills For Speakers of English as a Second Language (ESL).
Presenting in both interpersonal and professional situations, communications in international settings, public speaking.
Objectives: Students will be able to…
– To gain appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication skills in order to actively participate in different kinds of professional and interpersonal communication.
– Organize and lead discussions in public events.
– Present and argue points of view when speaking in public.
– Improve listening and speaking skills.
– To build confidence in speaking and expressing opinions in international settings.
– Prepare and deliver clear, well-organized, effective professional presentations in English. This includes: selecting a topic, identifying a clear purpose, analysing the audience, researching information, selecting support material, structuring and organizing a presentation, as well as focusing on effective delivery and ability to handle questions from an audience.
– Increase confidence and cross-cultural awareness in using English in a professional and commercial environment.
- Speakers of English as a second language who want to learn about in-depth international presentation skills such as psychology, body language, presentation structure, delivering results and dealing with questions during or at the end of presentation in a multi-cultural context.
- University students or adults working in any industry.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) leaners
- This course is not for native English speakers.