Free Udemy Course – Rapid Prototyping with Ionic: Build a Data-Driven Mobile App. Retrieve data from multiple API’s; d3js charting, caching, databasing, RSS feeds, notes, (un)follow functionalities.
Learn how to build an app that’s featured on Ionic’s Showcase!
Rapid Prototyping with Ionic: Build a Data-Driven Mobile App —
Content and Overview:
Take advantage of the advancement of web technologies and build a mobile application that’s rich with functionality yet simple to understand.
You will be provided with how-to videos and text material, guiding you through the process of creating a hybrid native mobile application for iOS (easily adjusted for Android too!) with coding techniques that anyone with any experience making websites can master.
What you’ll get from this course:
• Valuable lectures and hours of coding tutorials
• A full mobile application with source code to use at your discretion
• Cutting edge and highly marketable programming skills
• Increased confidence in your ability to make applications on your own
• Gateway into the billion dollar mobile apps industry
The value of this course:
Mobile app development skills link you to a billion dollar market. This course leaves you ready to create high quality applications whether you are a programming veteran or just getting into web development.
Course structure and teaching style:
You will be taken through every step of setting up your development tools, being introduced to the coding languages to be used, and taken through the development phases of a functional mobile application, as I explain every aspect in a conversational and contextual manner without skipping a single line of code, resulting in a complete, full featured stock market app.
Like all Udemy courses, the course itself is broken up into sections and lectures. The sections represent broad, headline subjects. Under each section, you’ll find multiple lectures: this is the meat of the course. You’ll see that lectures can come in various formats — screen recordings, presentations and talking head style videos, and text.
- (1C) Beginner web developers and designers who learn at a fast pace and wish to expand their knowledge base by building and styling a simple, yet powerful and performant hybrid mobile app from the ground up;
- Especially (1E) Tech-savvy or fast-learning entrepreneurs who need to build their own MVP mobile app at a fast pace, but don’t have native programming skills, as well as (1F) anyone, with any programming background, just getting started with AngularJS and/or Ionic development who hasn’t totally grasped either framework — you will build a full Ionic app from start to finish, resulting in a foundational code base, which you have written yourself, that you will be able to study, use, and improve upon in the future.
- This course is not for anyone who has never worked hands on with HTML, CSS or any other functional coding languages.
Take this course: