Rebeloper Messages – the Ultimate iMessage App Template with In-App Purchases – Swift 4, iOS 11, Xcode 9 ready Udemy Coupon 100% OFF.
The ONLY course with an iMessages App Template with In App Purchases!
Update: Rebeloper Messages X is here with a brand new Swift 4 project and awesome new features:
- new videos: What’s new in Rebeloper Messages X
- written from scratch in Swift 4
- iOS 11 ready
- works in Xcode 9 or later
- unlimited stickers
- unlimited categories
- unlimited in-app purchases (auto-renewable subscriptions, non-consumables)
- choose sticker count in a row
- let users download your iMessage app for free – this is how you will get tons of downloads
- free stickers / locked stickers
- custom Background
- custom theme color
- supports simple stickers (png, jpg)
- put Locked stickers anywhere in your category (at the beginning, at the end, mixed)
- the whole app supports Accessibility Voice
- frequently used stickers section
- locked stickers cannot be sent; instead an alert pops up asking for in-app purchase
- unique categories menu
- setup takes only 15 minutes due to newly added Plist files
- supports all Apple mobile devices including iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
- much more…
Don’t want to update to Swift 4 / iOS11 / Xcode 9? We have got your back. You can still have access to Rebeloper Messages 3 that works gorgeously with Swift 3/ iOS10 / Xcode 8! Just take a look at the features the lates version 3.0.5 has to offer.
Update: Rebeloper Messages 3 is here with brand new features:
- new video: What’s new in Rebeloper Messages 3
- 3 categories
- 3 auto-renewable subscriptions
- 3 non-consumable in-app purchases
- the ability to choose sticker sizes
- much more
UPDATE: Now Supports Auto-Renewable Subscriptions and Gifs (Gifs are no longer supported in v.10.0.0+)!
The iMessage App Store Gold Rush has just begun! Be among the firsts who make a huge profit!
Rebeloper Messages brings Free to Play to the iMessage App Store.
Now you can let users download your app for free, let them try out some of your stickers and than pay for extra Stickers with In-app Purchases.
You will get your hands on the Rebeloper Messages source code and hands on video tutorials how to put your own reskin of it on the App Store.
How to Set up and Reskin
To better understand how to create your very own version of Rebeloper Messages I’ll be showing you how to do it step by step creating a brand new iMessage app called Black Cats Messages. Search for it on the App Store and try it out!
Setting this source code up takes less than 5 minutes! It only takes 3 steps:
- Add your Free Stickers and app theme images
- Add your In-App Purchase IDs
- Publish on the App Store
And if you need guidance than you’re in good company. You will get access to 2+ hours of hands on video documentation. A step by step video walk trough of everything you need to know from downloading Xcode to Submitting your app to the App Store!
When you purchase a Rebeloper Source Code you purchase more than just a source code. You purchase the awesome documentation and constant support.
Act now and catch the iMessage App Store Gold Rush! Be the first who unlocks the massive potential of Free to Play! Leverage the power of In-app Purchases.
Enrich your app portfolio with this delightful, fun and money maker iMessage app Template! Buy now!
Got a question? Ask it in the comments section. I answer each and every question in less than 24 hours, but mostly within 3 hours (if we’re not asleep). Customer happiness is our #1 priority.
10.2.2 – (19.01.2018)
• Added support for “Only One Category” version of the app. All you need to do is have only one category set up in the CategoriesData.swift file: Item 0 (files changed: MainTabBarController.swift)
10.2.1 – (18.10.2017)
• Added support for Trial versions in Auto-renewable subscriptions (files changed: MainTabBarController.swift, SubscriptionsData.plist)
10.2.0 – (15.10.2017)
• Fixed scrolling all stickers out of view in some cases when in compact mode (files changed: MessagesViewController.swift)
• Added cool alert controller (files changed: MessagesViewController.swift, MainTabBarController.swift, StickersCollectionViewController.swift, Setup.swift; folder added: JHTAlertController)
10.1.2 – (13.10.2017)
• Fixed number of stickers issue on iPad orientation change (files changed: MessagesViewController.swift, MainTabBarController.swift, StickersCollectionViewController.swift)
• Made app compliant to Appstore Review Guideline “3.1.2 – Business – Payments – Subscriptions” to fully meet the terms and conditions for auto-renewing subscriptions, as specified in Schedule 2, section 3.8(b) of the Paid Applications agreement. (files changed: SubscriptionsData.plist, StickersCollectionViewController.swift, MainTabBarController.swift)
10.1.1 – (10.10.2017)
• Added ability to set the number of stickers to be different on an iPhone and on an iPad. This way you will not get those gigantic stickers on an iPad or too small ones on an iPhone. (files changed: StickersCollectionViewController.swift, Setup.swift)
10.1.0 – (07.10.2017)
• Added option to make app totally free (without any Locked Stickers). Just set “AppUsesInAppPurchases” to “false” in Setup.swift, remove all IAP IDs from the CategoriesData.plist file and set all Stickers to be unlocked (files changed: StickersCollectionViewController.swift, Setup.swift)
• Added option to make the app behave as a sticker pack (file changed: StickersCollectionViewController.swift, Setup.swift, MainTabBarController.swift, StickerCell.swift, StickerCategory.swift; file added: AssetExtractor.swift, CustomMSSticker.swift) NOTE: if you select the Sticker Pack Mode than the ‘Frequently Used Stickers’ menu item will automatically be disabled because of the limitations of the native MSStickerView.
• Cleaned up comments and code
10.0.4 – (06.10.2017)
• Fixed issue of hiding the app and showing the keyboard on every sticker tap (file changed: MessagesViewController.swift, lines 111, 112, 265-269)
10.0.3 – (04.10.2017)
• Fixed bug when an auto-renewable was bought but upon tapping on sticker it still asked to purchase with non-consumable (file changed: StickersCollectionViewController.swift, line 348)
10.0.2 – (03.10.2017)
- Removed unnecessary images
- Moved 1024×1024 icon into the AppIcon assets folder
10.0.1 – (01.10.2017)
• Added new circular Categories Menu
10.0.0 – (28.09.2017)
• Updated code to Swift4 / Xcode9 / iOS11 / iPhone8 / iPhone8 Plus / iPhone X. This is a brand new project! You will need to start from scratch
3.0.5 – (13.09.2017)
- If you have only one IAP than the Purchase All button should not be present in the shop (files changed: MessagesViewController.swift, Settings.swift)
3.0.3 – (30.08.2017)
- Fixed Locked Stickers remaining at the top when unlocked in case they are presented at the top at the first time (files changed: StickerBrowserViewController.swift)
- Added Selected Sate for the Category Buttons (files changed: MessagesViewController.swift; files added: ButtonCategory1Selected.png, ButtonCategory2Selected.png, ButtonCategory3Selected.png)
- Changed design for images ButtonBuy1.png, ButtonBuy2.png, ButtonBuy3.png to better inform the user
3.0.2 – (26.08.2017)
- New Feature: Added ability to chose to put the Locked Stickers at the top of the stickers list (files changed: StickerBrowserViewController.swift, Settings.swift)
3.0.1 – (26.07.2017)
- Fixed and improved support for removing the Shop or the Subscribe buttons/functionality (files changed: MessagesViewController.swift, MainInterface.storyboard)
- Fixed bug of Categories button not working after leaving and coming back to the app (files changed: StickerBrowserViewController.swift)
3.0.0 – (10.07.2017) – This is a BRAND NEW PROJECT; you’ll need to start a new project to update your pre 3.0.0 version apps
- Added option to choose sticker sizes
- Silenced a few Warnings
- Updated project to recommended settings
- Resized ButtonPurchaseAll.png, ButtonRestore.png and HeaderBackground.png
- Added new images for update
- Removed Store.swift
- Added new stickers to accommodate Categories
- Changed Setting.swift and MKStoreKitConfigs.plist to accommodate new in-app purchases
2.0.1 – (21.02.2017)
- Added support for gif Stickers (files changed: StickerBrowserViewController.swift – line 53, Settings.swift – line 27)
- Added more robust explanation for how to set up Auto-Renewable Subscriptions (files changed: Settings.swift – line 16)
2.0.0 – (18.02.2016)
- Supports Auto-renewable subscriptions (this is a brand new project; start with a fresh download)
1.0.1 – (20.12.2016)
- Added Progress Hud (files added: JGProgressHUD folder; RebeloperMessages-Bridging-Header.h; files changed: MessagesViewController.swift, Store.swift)
1.0.0 – (10.11.2016)
- Initial Release
- This course is for anyone who wants to launch an iMessage App with In-App Purchases on the App Store for iMessages.