SEO Guide 2017: How I Get 5,000 Visitors a day to my website Free Udemy Course. Learn SEO to Rank 1st in Search Engines.
Are you a website owner and worried because you are not getting traffic to your website?
Don’t worry, I had the same problem around one and a half year ago. I spent so much time in building a website and in creating a great content for people. But not a single visitor was coming to my website. I became a little disappointed but then I tried to figure out what is the problem, why I am not getting traffic on my website, why my website doesn’t appear in the search results of search engines.
Then I came to know that my website was not optimized for search engines i.e. search engines were not able to understand what my website was all about. After knowing this, I started learning how can I make my website friendlier for search engines. I read many SEO books, SEO articles and watched many SEO tutorials. I applied the SEO techniques to my website and with the passage of time my website traffic increased and now I get around 5000 visitors daily to my website and my website traffic is increasing with time. Some of the keywords for which I rank 1st in google are stroke slogans, feminist slogans, gold slogans and many others and I rank on first page of google for more than 350 keywords.
In this course, I will teach you everything that I have learned and applied to my website to get that amount of visitors. I will share all my experience and knowledge in this course. SEO is very easy, there are only few things you need to know to optimize a website and after watching this course you will be optimizing your website at your own. There will be no need to avail the costly services of SEO companies.
I never spent a single to dollar to improve SEO of my website and I will tell you about all the free tools available on the internet that you can also use.
Here is what you will learn in this course:
- Introduction to SEO and how search engines rank web pages in the search results
- Types of SEO and factors that important for each type
- Keyword research strategy in depth and tools that you can use for effective keyword research
- Things to keep in mind while choosing domain names
- How to choose categories for a website
- Free SEO tools & Plugins that you can use to make a website more SEO friendly
- Important elements of a web page where you should incorporate keywords
- How to rank a webpage for different keywords
- How to check responsiveness of a website and why it is important to have a responsive website
- How to check loading time of a website, what are the factors that affect the loading time and how you can reduce loading time of a website
- Best SEO practices for internally linking your webpages
- How to make your website more user friendly
- Off-Page SEO tips
- How to drive initial traffic to your website from social media sites like Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest
- SEO: Do’s & don’ts
During this course, if you have any questions you can contact me, I will be very happy to respond as soon as possible.
- Students With A Website To Promote
- Students looking for a career in SEO
Take this course: