Tai Chi Chuan For Beginners Free Udemy Course. The beginners’ guide to how YOU can develop great fitness, health, longevity and inner peace.
This course covers an introduction to the concepts of the traditional Chinese exercise system called Taiji Quan (Tai chi chuan) that millions of people practice in China and all around the world everyday. Taiji is a martial art, and is also excellent for maintaining superior body health.
Taiji has been practiced for thousands of years in China and is renowned for maintaining health and longevity. It has been a hidden secret and now the Western World is acknowledging its profound effects upon the human body and health.
In this course you will be introduced to a Traditional and some modified versions of the postures in the famous classical 24 posture Yang style Taiji form. It is easy and simple to learn and perform and require no prior knowledge of Taiji and it is suitable for everyone to practice.
Included in the course are instructional videos of each of the 24 postures in the Yang style Taiji form, at the end of the course there is a full practise of the form, so that you can follow along to help with your daily practice.
To learn this form it is advised to take half an hour each day focusing on one posture or video at a time and then slowly building up to a complete daily practice of 24 postures which takes about 15 minutes depending on how fast you move..
The course is structured with instructional video for each posture. There are safety and training guidelines included to help you get the most out of the course that explains the best and most efficient ways to practice.
This course will help you to create:
- a peaceful mind
- help you to relax
- manage stress
- maintain a high level of health
- increase your longevity
- be calm
- sleep well
- feel relaxed and free of tension in your body
- make your life easier
- understand more about your physical body
- feel connected with yourself and things around you
- and have a better quality of life
- Anyone interested in Tai Chi and Self-defence
- Interested in learning how to be more confident and more self assured, interested in Martial Arts
- People want to exercise all of their muscles, ligaments and tendons in their body and to increase their body health.
Take this course:
Similar courses you might want to take a look at: