Udemy Coupon 100% OFF for The Authority Guide to Behaviour in Business. How to Inspire Others and Build Successful Relationships.
This course is based upon the book “The Authority Guide to Behaviour in Business: How to Inspire Others and Build Successful Relationships” by Robin Hills (ISBN: 1912300087).
‘The Authority Guides’ is a series of pocket-sized books offering highly practical and accessible guidance on a wide variety of business matters. They are published by independent business publisher SRA Books under the imprint The Authority Guides.
How aware are you of the way that your behaviour impacts you on the way that you build relationships?
Some people are naturally great with other people. However, for most people it takes a dedicated amount of time and energy to build good, powerful business relationships that are authentic and lasting. They are such an integral and necessary part of success, but many people don’t seem to want to put in the work.
Successful and powerful business relationships just don’t happen without dedicated, consistent work.
The course helps you to
- Change the way you think about yourself and how you approach situations
- Move forward and build your understanding of working with your behaviour at your own pace
- Understand how emotional intelligence and social intelligence can help you to make better decisions and build quality relationships
How to inspire others and build successful relationships.
Discover what makes people tick, how they perceive and react to different situations and why they behave the way they do.
This course reveals insights into motivation and how people perceive situations. As it unlocks the secrets of human nature, you’ll learn how to inspire top performance, gain trust, win confidence and build lasting relationships – more effectively and with great results.
You are going to get some insights into your social interaction style and how this drives certain behaviours.
The project looks at assessing your social interaction style from your perspective and asks you to compare this with how others view your style. Use the information in this course to look at methods to improve the ways that you use your style and how this impacts upon that way that you build relationships.
- An understanding of how you use your emotional and social intelligence to interact with others and build relationships
- Insights about the lessons that you can gain from understanding the way your brain works and how this affects your thinking, your empathy and your understanding of situations
- An insight into how and why people with different social interaction styles react and behave in the way they do
- Short, sharp, snappy lectures covering all aspects of behaviour in business
- Assess your social interaction style exercise
- Practical activities to understand behavioural responses yourself and in other people
- A series of resource cards to download and keep
Emotional and Social Intelligence underpin successful relationships through and understanding of how you can develop your empathy and your social skills. This course will help you change the way you think about yourself and the way you work with and interact with other people inside and outside of work.
Latest Update – May 2018
- Anyone who is interested in understanding behaviour in business at a personal level, a team level, or and organisational level.