The Blood Type Diet For Your Wellbeeing – Easily Explained Free Udemy Course. The Blood Type Diet by Dr. D’Adamo is a new concept that is revolutionizing the world of nutrion within the last decades.
“Peter D’Adamo’s merits are not esteemed enough….[He is] one of the most creative scientists in the Western world.”
—Professor Gerhard Uhlenbruck, PhD, MD, World-Renowned Lectin Researcher at the University of Cologne, Germany
Are you interested in nutrition? They have already dealt with some concepts? – Wonderful!
Then the question is – why do some people seem to tolerate the paleo diet very well and some people seem to thrive as vegetarians / vegans?
The blood group diet offers an answer to this riddle!
It could, according to Dr. D’Adamo, be the basic concept that determines which foods we can be tolerated from our system and which can be not. – exciting, right? 🙂
This concept is new and little known in Europe. But that is not the case everywhere. The Basic Book “Eat right 4 your type” made D’Adamo a New York Times bestseller with over seven million copies sold. Over 2400 reviews from readers can be found on Amazon.
The concept has arrived in the everyday life of many people!
What do I want to cover with this course?
- basic information about blood group theory of D’Adamo
- Explanation of important basic concepts
- Clear compilation of all information as an ebook
- Simple recipes and nutrition lists for cooking
- A look at the criticism of the concept
- The answer to the question: “Does the concept work in practice?”
- …and much more!
I wish you a lot of fun with the course on blood group nutrition according to Dr.D’Adamo!
PS: If you have questions at any point in the course, do not hesitate to contact me! I am happy to answer your request!
PSPS: I would be happy if you could rate this course! – This will cost you a few seconds and is incredibly helpful for me as a lecturer! Many Thanks! 🙂
Best regards, Kevin 🙂
- … for all people who would like to eat right for their their blood type.
- … for all people who want to compare their current eating habits with the recommendations of their blood type.
- … for all people who are interested how single food particles (lectins) react to the individual blood types.
- … for all people who want to learn about the origins of different blood types and their compatibility.
- … for all people who are open to a new concept that breaks with the previous ideas of nutrition science.
- … for all people who are interested in the fact that in Japan and other Asian countries the blood type plays a big role already.
Take this course: