Writing Academic English for Beginner Free Udemy Course. The Writing Process, Academic Style, Using Sources, Organising.
- To make it easy for you to write your assignment or thesis.
- Provide a ‘toolbox’ that you can use.
What is Academic Writing?
- Most students have to write to write assignments or a thesis at the end of their study period.
- This requires a certain style of writing. It is called academic writing.
- Academic writing features:
- Give Reference to other sources of information (books/ articles/journals … anything!).
- Discussion and evaluation of information by the author (you!).
- impersonal, objective tone.
- logically organised.
- 4 Units (based on features of Academic Writing)
- The Writing Process
- Academic Style
- Using Sources
- Individual Lessons based on each unit
Who is the target audience?
- student who want to learn about writing academic english
Take this course: